How to... tutorial 1 How to... tutorial 1

As helpful as this is...

... it lacks a lot of flair. If you have the chance to work on another one, I would try to make it more appealing rather than just a white background with black lettering.

Otherwise, I'm sorry to say it'd be just as useful as a basic text file or page as compared to a flash file. If you have the tools to make something look visually appealing (such as flash), you've got to make the effort.

Massive Attack Massive Attack

Awesome game!

The only problem I had with it was the fact you're practically unstoppable after you have all the power ups. I had to stop playing after I got past 24 levels, 70 archers, & 3500 health. The only suggestion I make is make the game more fast paced and A LOT more enemies range wise.
Awesome game though, I enjoyed it a lot, and I hope to see more from you soon!

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Very addictive..

I play this game off & on when I'm bored & can't stop until I finally beat each & everytime. Which is signs that it is indeed, a very good game. My only complaint is in hard mode, after passing RC Cola Clock, I jump on the yell platform, & for some reason, I can't just past that point. The game literally creates an invisible wall blocking me from beating the game in hard mode. Am I the only person who has had this problem?

Wind Chimes Wind Chimes

Fantastic

The mix of poetry & the imagery was fantastic. The music was somewhat hyponotic & went with the flash. Good job.