Pizza Jockeys Episode 1 Pizza Jockeys Episode 1

MATTHEW GEERLING

It's Gregg. I'm incredibly stoked about seeing the rest of the series, you've really outdone yourself. Holy smokes. My only recommendation is more guitar squeals at bogus parts... okay, maybe not, just an idea.

Madness of the Dead Madness of the Dead

Vicious!

Incredibly intense visuals & the music was absolutely perfect (I knew it was Goblin immediately from the synthesizer, was this from Zombi?). Honestly, I don't know if I should recommend toning down the gore or seeing how far you can actually take it; I'm leaning more towards the latter. Good job.

MakoSucks responds:

There is no way in hell I am going to tone down gore, that's just wrong. the music wasn't from Zombi, it was from Profondo Rosso. Thanks for watching!

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

The 3 minutes flew by.

I would normally say that I would've liked this to have been longer, however, it worked very well as just a capsule of a story. Incredibly intense, I would like to see more of your animation go in this action-oriented direction (even though you have openly said this will be your last undead hurrah, which saddens me). No real criticism except for the voice acting (which you seem to be aware of, so I need not say anymore about it). Keep up the good work.

Gi-go responds:

Its nice to see some people dont mind

Thanks

Blamformers! Blamformers!

While everything was quite funny...

... Stamper's entry was definitely the highlight. Not only did it look top notch, but it was one of the few flash movies to ever make me tear up laughing. It was also good to see Fulp putting double the movies into this. All in all, I hope to see more collaborations like this & Queers of War.

Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

Fantastic work.

I really enjoyed the sort of rotoscope to the feel of the whole video. The song fit & actually fit the uneasy montage. I'd like to see more of this stuff online than the campy & ridiculous stuff (although, don't get me wrong, I DO enjoy both).

As for the ridiculous debate over what this movie is based on, it doesn't matter. Too many "purists" who have only watched Dawn of the Dead (or only the Dead Triology at most) & read Brooks' Survival Guide think they're "experts". Atleast running zombies aren't cliché yet, & yet it's only unoriginal when they run? Ridiculousness I say. </rant>
Anyway, great job.

SkullHead Xmas SkullHead Xmas

Second Skullhead animation I've ran into.

I really enjoyed this one as well keep up the good, Tom & Jerry-esque work. Keep trying to get the animation better & better, I hope to see some real improvement in the next installment.

kirkslater responds:

Like How?
:D

SkullHead The Web Maker SkullHead The Web Maker

Old gags, but still enjoyable.

The strongest point of your animation was the music, which probably won me over the most. I also enjoyed the older "cat-&-mouse" style of it. Keep up the good work & keep with the no-dialogue.

Sasuke V.s. Naruto Sasuke V.s. Naruto

Not bad.

I would suggest 2 things:

1) Subtitles; I'm not fluent in Japanese, so the fact that there seemed to be more dialouge than action didn't really help the flow of the flash.
2) A higher action to dialouge ratio; since I had no idea what they were saying, I had to wait longer for a pretty brief fight.

Other than those 2 problems, I felt it was a pretty strong effort. Keep up the good work.

SHAON SHAON

A good first effort.

Better than your average stick animation, but the music did hold it back. It's pretty far from adrenline-rushing, fighting music. Regardless, good job for your first animation on NG.

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Crab Battle!

Good animation, amusing fight sequence, and good impression of the characters. It's also good to see that the Hopping Woman is still getting work since Freakazoid was canceled. Keep up the good work!